----- Original Message -----
From: "Amy Roh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Developers List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 5:15 PM
Subject: [Fwd: Re: [VOTE] 5.0.9 stability rating]

> resend again.  my email's been getting lost for some reason.

Well, at least SOBIG is only around for another two weeks :).

I believe that it is simply not implemented yet.

> Amy Roh wrote:
>
> > Resend.  It's been almost 3 hours since I sent the original email.
> > wonder if it's my mail server or apache...

> >> I thought we're moving away from using *MBean classes and instead
> >> using the actual class for management implementation.  But I see that
> >> why we want to avoid the getters and setters from the class due to
> >> protocol dependency.  We can definitely move the getters/setters into
> >> a ConnectorMBean as long as modeler keeps supporting extending class
> >> mbean.  I can either update o.a.c.mbeans.ConnectorMBean and use it or
> >> put the ConnectorMBean in the coyote directory with the
> >> mbean-descriptor and the Connector class.  I'll need to update admin
> >> to represent thread pool configuration changes.
> >>
> >> Amy

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) listed above as the
intended recipient(s), and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and
CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not an intended recipient, you may not read, copy, or
distribute this message or any attachment. If you received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and then delete all copies of this
message and any attachments.

In addition you should be aware that ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail sent through the
Internet is not secure. Do not send confidential or sensitive information, such as
social security numbers, account numbers, personal identification numbers and
passwords, to us via ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail.