Ok,

I've committed the fix the has the exception for NetWare.  I tried a bunch of
different things and this was the only thing that work for all of the webserver on
NetWare (Netscape, Apache 1.3, and Apache 2.0).

Glenn, where did you learn such patience:-)?  Thanks for keeping this moving forward.

Mike Anderson

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 9/5/2003 8:24:52 AM >>>
So,

I was waiting for all of the changes before trying to recompile for NetWare and the
current in_addr_t changes are causing Metrowerks to complain.  I should have tried it
as soon as it checked in, but wanted to try building with all of the changes.  Sorry
:-(.  I'm trying to resolve it now so that we don't have to go through this after you
grab a release.  I'll hurry.

Mike Anderson

Henri Gomez wrote:
> Glenn Nielsen a écrit :
>
>> FYI, I have put building a test mod_jk 1.2.5 source distribution on hold
>> pending Henri's work on IPV6.  Henri, please let me know when you think
>> we are ready for another test source dist.
>

> We may add the configure stuff to determine if in_addr_t is available.
> I'll take a look at it right now.
>
> BTW, IPV6 will be added in 1.2.6 (or later), so don't delay release for it

OK, so are we ready for a test source release?

Glenn