Henri Gomez wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :

hgomez 2003/10/01 00:54:09

  Modified:    http11/src/java/org/apache/coyote/http11
                        Http11Processor.java
  Log:
  More setters for gzip compression support.

Here is the correction for getRemoteAddr(), getRemoteHost(), getRemotePort().

I detected that I got null instead of IP address while playing with Coyote 2 HTTP 1.1 connector with Tomcat 3.3.2-dev.

Thanks to verify it didn't break anything with TC 4.1.x and 5.0.x :)

Also here is an example of gzip settings in Coyote2 Connector :

        <CoyoteConnector2   port="8081"
               secure="false"
               maxThreads="100"
               maxSpareThreads="50"
               minSpareThreads="10"
               compression="on"
               compressionMinSize="2048"
               noCompressionUserAgents="gozilla, reloo"
               compressableMimeType="text/html,text/xml" />

Regards :-)

I don't see a reason why it would be broken. The method call is likely redundant in TC 4.1/5.0, but it doesn't cause any performance problem, so I'm ok with the patch (except for the tabs, of course; can you remove them ?).

Remy