> MOST browsers; certainly not all.

100% true

> If you are requiring order it may makes the most sense to NOT
> trust the wire - but do the ordering yourself on entry as described.

Well, the reason I'm proposing this is I'm modifying a form handler which simply mails
all fields encountered to a specific mail address. It works quite well, but is totally
unusable because the person who gets the email gets a totally unreadable mail where
firstname is after street, then comes his email address, etc.etc.

> This idea may not be one which leads to safe habits.

Well, the usage of getParameterNames or getParameterMap always has those problems.
Anybody can add something to the querystring and even http manipulation isn't that
hard. This is up to programmers' discretion I think.

Martin