Well well ...  being a simpleton (=user) I don't quite manage to manage cvs ...
I would love to install tomcat 4.1.28 (having 4.1.27), bit I cannot find such a
distribution.
So what it boils down to if I cannot get 4.1.28 is: install rls 6 BETA - does it go
well with JDK 1.3?

thank you very much for your help
Anna