David Rees wrote:

Remy Maucherat wrote:

So, what do we do with 4.1.28 ? AFAIK, no significant issue has been found with this build, with minor tweaks being made since then in the connectors.
Is a 4.1.29 needed, or is it simply people forgot about that build ?

Comments ?

I've been using 4.1.29 for development without any issues for a few days now. Just one minor annoyance, I get this message twice when starting
Tomcat up: "CoyoteConnector Coyote can't register jmx for protocol"

Now that new versions of commons dbcp and pool have been released, upgrading to the latest may be a good idea and an excuse to retag 4.1.30. I don't think you'll get many testers until it's called beta, though.

Other than that, looks good!

Very good point. I'll tag new 4.1.30 and 5.0.14 builds tomorrow. Hopefully more people will vote next time :)

Rémy