Currently, connector objectname includes address in this format:

domain:type=Connector,port=8080,address=0.0.0.0.

This causes a problem when IPV6 addresses are used since IPV6 addresses include colons. The javax.management.ObjectName doesn't allow to have colon character in it and this causes javax.management.MalformedObjectNameException: ObjectName: invalid character ':' in value part of property.

I propose to exclude address as connector objectname property since port number alone should keep the objectnames unique.

Are we using address value from connector objectname anywhere?

Thanks,
Amy