Rather the press statements by Sun, etc, are that all this stuff is going final this week. The J2EE 1.4 was approved by vote as a final spec and Sun is supposed to releasing the spec itself and a new SunONE version supporting it as well -- both this week.

The rumors say today, so if it's early enough for me (I'm in Europe) I'll tag Tomcat CVS at the same time. Otherwise, I'll tag it tomorrow. As for uploading the 5.0.15 build, it will likely happen tomorrow. Counting the vote, we're looking at the end of the week if there are no problems.

FYI: As you may well have already seen/heard, the official press statements are now saying that the 24th, i.e. next Monday, is now the official spec, etc, release date.

Looking forward to 5.0.15 stable :-)

--
Jess Holle