Remy,

The patch appears to be working as desired in both Tomcat 4.1.x
and Tomcat 5.0.x.  Thanks.

The new URIEncoding attribute doesn't currently appear in either
Tomcat's admin webapp. I tried some simple changes in an effort
to verify that there isn't going to be a problem adding it to
the admin webapps with a property name whose first and second
letters are capitalized.  So far, I have been unsuccessful
getting it to work.  Most likely I'm doing something wrong,
but I haven't been able to determine what yet.  Giving up until
tomorrow.

Cheers,
Larry