From: "Remy Maucherat" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> 5.0.15 is available for testing. Please be extra careful about regressions.
> If there are significant regressions, those will need to be fixed ASAP,
> and I'll release a new build shortly after that.
>
> http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/tomcat-5/v5.0.15-alpha/
>
> Rémy

Hi Rémy,

Would there be any harm in excluding the jk/native* directories from the src
distribution? I think it would help avoid people from
building the native connectors from this src archive. What happens frequently is that
people build the native connectors from tomcat
src distribution thinking that they are building the stable released versions.

-Kurt