----- Original Message -----
From: "Remy Maucherat" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Developers List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 12:27 AM
Subject: Re: cvs commit:
jakarta-tomcat-connectors/util/java/org/apache/tomcat/util/net
PoolTcpEndpoint.java

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > amyroh      2003/11/24 15:01:22
> >
> >   Modified:    http11/src/java/org/apache/coyote/http11
Http11Protocol.java
> >                util/java/org/apache/tomcat/util/net PoolTcpEndpoint.java
> >   Log:
> >   Add getters for all attributes defined in MBeanInfo so getAttribute
calls suceed.

> Rectification: I'll integrate your patch, but it would be best to remove
> the fields which are duplicated with the thread pool MBean.

Question...  How are the attributes for these MBeans in j-t-c get generated?
I don't see descriptor files.  It seems if you have setters, the
correspondent attributes get automatically added to MBeanInfo.  And you get
an error trying to getAttribute on the attribute which is included in
MBeanInfo because it's missing getter methods.

Thanks,
Amy