Shapira, Yoav wrote:
Howdy,

Howdy, FYI, I just added a balancer how-to document that I think should ship with 5.0.15. I didn't want to tag it myself at this point.

Too late ;-) I think we'll update the online docs if the release does actually

happen.

I'll settle for a jakarta.apache.org update after the release.  I
think we'll have a fairly quick 5.0.16 anyways after tens of
thousands of people use 5.0.15 for a couple of weeks ;)

I hope there won't be any urgent updates needed (and that any regression will be caught before the end of the week), given all the stuff that is in common with 4.1.x, or has been beta tested for a while.

Rémy