A small administrative issue - people are looking to expand jakarta PMC with
more members, with the goal of getting most active jakarta committers in
PMC. I haven't seen too many new nominees from tomcat - I think it would be
good if all the people who have been in tomcat for a while  and are still
active in tomcat to also join the jakarta pmc. Please send an email to one
of the people who are in the pmc, so you are included in the next round (
i.e. Remy, Larry, Henri, me, etc ).

For example, the httpd PMC includes all httpd committers ( maybe with few
exceptions ). Jakarta has been a bit abnormal by having a much smaller PMC,
but this is beeing fixed :-)