On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 10:43:46AM +0300, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> We use Tomcat 4.1.
> We developed an application with session support.
> It works fine on a local machine, but after we had moved it at the server,
> it started to generate new session after any link hit.
> Whad did we do wrong?

You should ask such questions on tomcat-users.  This is a list for those
developing Tomcat, tomcat-users is for those developing *with* Tomcat.
You'll probably get quick help there.

That said, you should start by doing a little big of Cookie debugging
via telnet to your HTTP port.  This sort of thing often happens when you
webserver sets a Cookie incorrectly.  Make sure the Host you're
requesting jives with the host mentioned in the cookie.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Some people have a way with words, while others... erm... thingy.