I have mixed feelings. I don't think it belongs in the tomcat distribution. I'd rather see the WebDav servlet get moved to another jakarta (commons?) project. Like commons-webapps, commons-servlets.

But then again the webdav servlet is tomcat specific code and might be hard being ported to another container.

As long as it can be excluded like ssi and cgi can be, I'm ok.

I'm done with my random thoughts.

-Tim

Mark Thomas wrote:
All,

Any objections to adding the WebDAV web application to TC5?

The plan is to just copy the files across from TC4, modify the build scripts as
required and make a small change to the web.xml to overcome an issue with
welcome files.

If no-one objects, I'll do this tomorrow.

Mark