Jeanfrancois Arcand wrote:
Remy Maucherat wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

jfarcand 2004/02/04 09:28:28

Modified: catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/core StandardContext.java Log: When using the embedded interface and
calling removeChild(..), the mbean wasn't unregistered. That's only
occurs when you call removeChild. The mbean is always unregistered
when calling addChild (StandardContext.start())

That's not good. stop shouldn't remove the MBean, you'll have to call destroy elsewhere. If you create the Context through JMX, then you'd have no way to do further operations on it, since the MBean is gone.

Yes, I've realized that after I've committed. I shoud think before committing.....

No, there's indeed bad stuff there (my unregister + register thingie in start() to be able to send the new welcome files to the mapper :-( I think this should be done with a notification instead, but it kinda works right now, so I never bothered doing it :) ). One register on init, one unregegister on destroy would be really good overall :)

Rémy