Mike Anderson a écrit :
It's fine by me. Günter is correct that MSVC will create these as necessary and you can build without them. I'd do it, but I'm clueless about the proper procedure in CVS (being a Windows/NetWare weenie:-) I'm learning though.

I'm using Eclipse and it rocks in the CVS area :)

Mike Anderson

[EMAIL PROTECTED] 2/9/2004 5:05:53 AM >>>

Günter Knauf a écrit :

Hi,
the patch below removes the obsolete files from the project file; in addition I'd suggest to remove both *.dsw files from ./jk/native/netscape and ./jk/native/jni folders cause they are not needed - MSVC creates then self.

removed, should I do the same for isapi ?