Hi all,
before this gets again forgotten, here's the reminder:

should we change the Win32 binary extention of the Apache modules to .so instead of
.dll ??

Apache changed that with version 1.3.15 already; and I got a lot of questions about
that at this time...
now the questions are the other turn: why is mod_jk/mod_jk2 a dll? where do I have to
put it in?

so I'm +1 for changing to .so because I think then the chances are better that the
user puts the module into the Apache modules folder...

please vote for this:

[+/-]1 for changing to .so

thanks, Guenter.