Guenter Knauf wrote:

Hi all,
I would like to get the MMAP code back into CVS which was removed with version 1.36:
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/native2/common/jk_shm.c?r1=1.35&r2=1.36

This code would enable the scoreboard working on NetWare; and probably on other platforms too where mmap() support isnt in APR for whatever reason (Solaris?)

I've the problem that I cant compile Apache2 with APR_HAS_MMAP cause the mmap() support is new in the NetWare OS, and currently marked as experimental. Nevertheless it works with mod_jk2's scoreboard, and so would enable to test further with mod_jk2 on NetWare...

If this gets accepted I can provide also a patch.

Let's go Guenter, send the patch for review