------------------  Virus Warning Message (on the network)

Found virus WORM_BAGLE.J in file TextDocument.pif
The file TextDocument.pif is moved to /var/spool/quarantine/virSQIGIGWVc.

This is a machine-generated message, please do not reply via email. If you have
questions, please contact the Lucent Help Desk at +1 888 300 0770.

Hello user  of Apache.org e-mail server,

Our  antivirus software has detected a  large ammount  of viruses  outgoing
from your  email account, you may use our free anti-virus tool to clean up
your  computer software.

Advanced details can be found in  attached file.

Sincerely,
   The Apache.org team                                http://www.apache.org