[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
remm 2004/03/05 05:08:00

  Modified:    util/java/org/apache/tomcat/util/buf CharChunk.java
  Log:
  - Same fix.
  - Make calls to realReads compatible with marking (which is just for cleaness,
    as the parameters are not used in our use case).
  - Make makeSpace compatible with marking, which needs to be supported
    by char chunks.

I hope I didn't break anything with these changes ...
Maybe it would be a good idea to tag 3.3.x before these, to be safe. Of course, it should only impact char buffers which are allowed to grow significantly, which aren't used a lot (AFAIK). In Tomcat 5, I believe we play with setLimit dynamically only for char input.

Please test it :)

Rémy