----- Original Message -----
From: "Mladen Turk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Tomcat Developers List'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 3:24 AM
Subject: RE: [5.0] Problems with the next release

A quick look at the VS build files for httpd shows that they are using
dynamic linking for the MS stuff ("Multithreaded DLL").  The tools
themselves aren't really relevant:  gcc is GPL and glibc is LGPL.

> Since all of the board members are from httpd project, seems to me that
all
> the decisions have been made through this point of view. It's not hard to
> implement this decisions for that particular project. They done this so
far,
> although for different reasons (no ssl enabled dist, etc...).
>
> Henri, Remy and Costin proposed to move the binaries to sourceforge, until
> the things clears up.
> I'm in favor of that, and will support such a decision if voted.
>
> MT.

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) listed above as the
intended recipient(s), and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and
CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not an intended recipient, you may not read, copy, or
distribute this message or any attachment. If you received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and then delete all copies of this
message and any attachments.

In addition you should be aware that ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail sent through the
Internet is not secure. Do not send confidential or sensitive information, such as
social security numbers, account numbers, personal identification numbers and
passwords, to us via ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail.