Hi all,
I want to say a big THANKS to all commiters here for their fantastic work and co-work
with the others here from the list -- that makes participating on an OpenSource
project like the jt connectors much more fun.
Now we have not only made compiling for NetWare a lot easier, but also got mod_jk2
running on NetWare, and improved the mod_jk2 module for all platforms!
Also I want to give some more positive feedback I got from other users which where
brave enough to test all the CVS builds I did in the past even already in production:
they all said mod_jk2 is faster than mod_jk, and that on both NetWare and Win32
platforms! Now only a release can show up the remaining issues if there are any.

Again, thanks for all your help!

greets, Guenter.