Mladen Turk wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Guenter Knauf
Subject: Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/conf workers2.properties.minimal

great!! That was really missing!
Guenter.

Well, not such a big deal :).

What I'd like to do is to make a JK2 distribution (perhaps even 2.0.4)
to include the README, INSTALL, and CHANGES.
Inside INSTALL can be few workers2 samples, README and CHANGES are already
in jk/native2.
The INSTALL can include some except from xdocs.
I can make that, but would rather see some native speaker involved.

That would change the distribution types from simply shiping .dll (or .so)
to creating either .zip or .tgz archives for particular platfom.

I'll do that in the release tarball, doc in html, README, CHANGES and so on.