From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 3/23/2004 2:38:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Returned mail: Delivery Failed

Dear ext Shapira, Yoav,

Thank you for your e-mail to Nokia Care.
We could not identify the Request in question.
If this e-mail is related to a specific request, please identify the request id in the
message subject or body to speed up the request handling.

Best Regards,
Nokia Care

This message was sent from an unattended mailbox.  Please do not reply to this e-mail.