Jess Holle wrote:
I'm not arguing with the overall intent of your change. Rather I believe that calling the constructor during compilation is wasteful and improper as the environment *can* differ between compilation and runtime. Also, the fact that a failure to compile in this fashion generates a partial Java source means that once a compilation fails due to an environmental issue it will continue to fail even when the environment is corrected (e.g. when another server comes back up). That's certainly not appropriate.

At the heart of the problem is that you do not seem to know what a JavaBean is.

Rémy