So a while back we found that the Tomcat admin application does not
function very well in the 4.1.30 release due to a mismatch caused by an
unfortunate CVS tagging problem.

Are there any plans to release a "blessed" patch - including the files
that should have been released but weren't, or are there plans for a
4.1.31?

We need to know what to do since I need to put a 4.1.30 version in the
next NetWare 6.5 update ("support pack", or "fixpack").  I know of one
.class file that I could put in common\classes , but I do not want to be
missing any other classes that should be included as well.

Jeff Tulley  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
(801)861-5322
Novell, Inc., The Leading Provider of Net Business Solutions
http://www.novell.com