NormW wrote:

Good morning All.
Just tried Jean's recent change to mod_jk2.c and _pleased_ to say JkUriSet
now registers correctly the same as a [uri] section, and can access /admin
with only a <Location> in the httpd.conf.  I did note there were duplicate
uri objects created (based on their name) if the same uri spec was in both
files, but in any case this is a lot closer to theory than in the past.
Thanks Jean.

Norm

This code update will need many testings, and if no problem are found, I suggest a quick 2.0.5 release.

Regards