I'm not a committer, but...

Given the number of "did you get _ important fix xyz _?" mails, it seems to make sense to re-tag.

It has been a while since a public release and it would be nice to have a public release with this latest flurry of fixes (i.e. so maybe the public release is considered as good as CVS head for a little while...)

--
Jess Holle

Henri Gomez wrote:

Remy Maucherat wrote:

<ballot>
Release 5.0.22 as Stable:
[ ] Yes
[ ] No
</ballot>

I've tested the new Windows wrapper, and it did work for me (and it looks as if we did hire some M$ guy to do its UI). However, some more testing is needed (note: it's not suppoed to work on Win9x for now).
Another "risky" change is the upgrade to Xerces 1.6.2.
I didn't put the latest docs bundle on the website (AFAIK, the changelog will be the only update, so I think I'll only upload this file).
I didn't run the CTS yet with that build.

Did the 5.0.22 will include my patch in jk/java/org/apache/jk/common JkMX.java to set correctly the RMI port ?