Did you set the mapping up in your web.xml? If you did try:

http://localhost:8080/myapp/myapp.Controller

HTH

Natalia Esteban wrote:

Hi!!!
I installed jakarta-tomcat-4.1.30 and I did a .war
file to deploy my webapplication. The Tomcat start ok,
and construct the correct folder (inside webapps) and
put all the necessaries files inside. The problems
it's that when I excecute the Servlet
http://localhost:8080/myapp/servlet/myapp.Controller I receive the following message
------------------
type Status report

message /myapp/jsp/View.jsp

description The requested resource
(/myapp/jsp/View.jsp) is not available.
------------------
If I write http://localhost:8080/myapp/jsp/View.jsp
I can access and see the page well, but with the
servlet I can access View,jsp file.
Any idea?
Regards
Natalia

------------
Internet gratis ¡y que funciona!
Tres nuevas ciudades con números locales: Escobar, Zárate y Campana
Yahoo! Conexión
http://ar.online.yahoo.com
¿Qué esperas para navegar bien y a bajo costo?

-- Kind Regards Schalk Neethling Web Developer.Designer.Programmer.President Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding emotionalize.conceptualize.visualize.realize Tel: +27125468436 Fax: +27125468436 email:[EMAIL PROTECTED] web: www.volume4.co.za

This message contains information that is considered to be sensitive or confidential
and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party without the permission of the
sender. If you received this message in error, please notify me immediately so that I
can correct and delete the original email. Thank you.