[EMAIL PROTECTED] commited:
>   Log:
>   Arrange small things and temporaly modify ajp_read_header().

I really don't understand why is unacceptable to include ajp.h in mod_proxy.
For example my compiler is complaining about missing prototypes in
proxy_ajp.

So either we'll make another header or just use the ajp.h
BTW there is nothing in the ajp.h that would brake the proxy_ajp thought.
Also I don't think that we need to hide msg using abstraction since we will
not use the .so for libajp inside proxy or we will?

MT.