From: xudong [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 8:00 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: capture HTML pages under TOMCAT

hi all,

I want to do such a thing:
Capture all HTTP request/response according to a specified session id under Tomcat. Then I could find the backgrounds of errors by *play* these pages.

I think I have to understand the architecture of Tomcat first, then find the way to add some plugin(maybe change Tomcat's source codes directly). Am I right?

But where I could find the related documents about the architecture of Tomcat?

Any suggestion will be very important for me. Thanks.

best wishes,
xudong