Remy Maucherat wrote:

Jeanfrancois Arcand wrote:

Actually, yes, raise them :-) This is the perfect time for raising issues to the spec leads if we want a fix for the next spec revision. This mapping issue was sent by the spec leads, so probably somebody else complained about that.

I have two issues:
a) I don't understand the lifecycle of sessions with cross context (I had sent you a private email in relation to the portlet spec TCK, which somehow considers this as something which can be tested; I suppose it was tested with TC 4.1 ;) )

Yes, that one is "in progress" :-)

b) there are a lot of requirements when dispatching requests, which needs wrapping, and at the same time, the spec wants to disallow wrapping in some cases (obviously, we always wrap in Tomcat)

OK I will see what I can do with that one (I need to read the spec again and pinpoint exactly where it should be "re-phrased"

Thanks!

-- Jeanfrancois

Rémy