[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

amyroh      2004/09/17 14:02:34

Modified: jasper2/src/share/org/apache/jasper/compiler SmapUtil.java
jasper2/src/share/org/apache/jasper/runtime HttpJspBase.java
jasper2/src/share/org/apache/jasper/security
SecurityClassLoad.java
jasper2/src/share/org/apache/jasper/xmlparser
ParserUtils.java UTF8Reader.java
Log:
More logging changes.

You might want to get rid of the if (verbose) and other if (debug_flag_with_funky_name) at the same time :)

Yeah, I thought about that. But I didn't want to just get rid of it in case some folks are still using the property.

Does anyone object to getting rid of debug/verbose property?

Thanks,
Amy

Rémy