This is the code that I saw (from the beginning of this discussion on
the user's list).

begin quote----------------------------------------------------------
PS: Since I am already sending another mail, let me append a pending
question:

I often see code like this in the servlet:

while (...) {
  try {
  } catch ( ... ) {
  }
}

which could be replaced with

try {
  while (...) {
  }
} catch ( ... ) {
}

which is faster in my imagination.
Is there a reason or is my imagination false?

If the discussion has moved on to something else, then I apologize for
wasting your time.

-Ben