Hey Keith,

Hey Amy, would you mind running the TCKs against the 4.1.31 rc?
http://apache.org/~keith/rc2/

How does one go about obtaining these tests?

I only have the TCKs for the latest specs Servlet 2.4/JSP2.0 so it won't be compatible with Tomcat 4.1.

I believe Apache has contacts that have access to the TCKs. I'll see if I can get the previous TCks and Apache contacts' names.

Thanks,
Amy

Thanks, Keith

Amy Roh wrote:

Thanks Jan for the update.

I have confirmed that all JSP TCK tests pass with the latest StandardWrapper.java. I have retagged the file so the 5.5.3 release has the fix.

Thanks,
Amy