From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 10:41 AM
To: Tomcat Developers List
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: cvs commit:
jakarta-tomcat-catalina/catalina/src/bin/contrib/os2-ecomstation - New
directory

Hi,
I took out the os2-ecomstation directory, it's gone.  And I don't want
to spend any more time on this, so I'm not adding any more.  In fact I'm
going to take the contrib directory out, I don't like it.  If another
committer is interested, they can deal with it.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com