Mladen Turk wrote:

Hi all,

I've done some JK commits that I've been testing for a long time.
The major addition is socket timeout that was missing, causing
couple of minutes delays on some platforms if tomcat was down.

Also I've back ported the load balance algorithm from proxy_balancer,
that actually does what it should.
For example the A:lb_factor=5 and B:lb_factor=1 will now give five
times more requests to host A.

I have also changed one very misleading directive (socket_timeout)
to recycle_timeout. The socket_timeout directive is now what it
should be (the timeout for the socket), while the recycle_timeout is
the inactive socket timeout.

Have you updated the docs for the lb_factor and socket_timeout changes?

I have also revert Jean-Frederic's latest map_free changes (by mistake).
Further more IMO we should prefix all public functions using jk_.

That's about it.
I have tested all patches on unix and win32. What I'd like to see is
if I broke something on AIX (Henry ?) and Netware (Norm, Guenter?)

Cheers,
MLaden.