Rainer Jung wrote:
Hi Mladen, hi everyone,

i have a proposal for a slight enhancement concerning the log format of
mod_jk. Maybe you could consider including it in your recently revised code. It contains only changes to jk_util.c and I attach a patch relativ to version 1.32 of the file.

Hi Rainer.

You are definitely on my track :).

I'm planning to add one additional log level, and clear all the log
messages.

1. ERROR - fatal operations
2. WARN  - problems but not fatal
3. INFO  - production logging
4. DEBUG - protocol tracing
5. TRACE - function call logging

1) Include the log level of a message in the log line.
2) Include the PID of the logging process in the log file.

I'd like to make a customizable log line, in the JkRequestLogFormat fashion to be able to add PID/ThreadId, level, etc...

MT.