Hi,
The Servlet Specification is the place to look:
http://java.sun.com/products/servlet.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com

DTD
>instead of the new Schema?
>
>--
>Kind Regards
>Schalk Neethling
>Web Developer.Designer.Programmer.President
>Volume4.Business.Solution.Developers
>emotionalize.conceptualize.visualize.realize
>Tel: +27125468436
>Fax: +27125468436
>email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Global: www.volume4.com
>
>We support OpenSource
>Get Firefox!- The browser reloaded -
>http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/
>
>This message contains information that is considered to be sensitive or
>confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party
>without the permission of the sender. If you received this message in
>error, please notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete
the
>original email. Thank you.

and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by
anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately