Hallo Remy,

Remy Maucherat wrote:
Andreas Steffan wrote:

suggest you go back to the list (I am unable to comment in a public
forum) and explain the issue correctly before claiming this.
---

Does their product suck as much as their company policies ? ;)

Sorry, can't comment on that one. ;)

To be honest, it does not change my positition that the portal relies
on non spec compliant behaviour of a container to get things working.
According to what you've said, I would call this non spec compliant
behaviour a bug in the portal.

Would you please be so kind and make a final statement here ?

No, I don't understand what the problem is, especially after reading the email.

Assuming you are referring to the Vignette employees statement:

I agree: I don't understand what their problem is. And I don't care
what their product does internally to get things working properly on a
supported platform (like tomcat 4.1.27).

> So, sorry, you get the "regular" answer now: please submit a ready to
> test set of WARs demonstrating the bad behavior.

Ok, I'll ask Vignette if we can provide you with their product and
our bug-demo application. ;)
--
regards,
Andreas