Hi,

>I would be happy if my patch to bug #32269 could make it into 5.0.30
stable
>because I need it in an official stable Tomcat 5.0 release and you say
this
>is the last chance.

It's not the absolute last chance, but 5.0 releases are going to drop in
frequency after 5.0.30, I anticipate.  Of course showstopper and
security bugs will still be addressed immediately.

But that's the besides the point for you: your patch seems fine and I'll
put it into 5.0.30 unless someone else does it before me or -1's it.  I
wasn't sure if CompositeName was in JDK 1.3, but I see it is.

>I just checked the source of JNDIRealm from Tomcat 5.5.4 and it's just
>the same, so bug and patch apply to 5.5.4 too.

Yup, I saw that.

>Thanks for your effort and may your MBA study be successful,

Thanks ;)

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com

and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by
anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately