Remy Maucherat wrote:
I propose the following changes to the main website:
- in the "Documentation" section, add "JK 1.2"
- add the new JK documentation to the website
- in the "Documentation" section, add "mod_proxy", linking to the Apache 2.1 documentation
- when the next Tomcat 5.5 stable is released, update the "Tomcat Versions" chart with 5.5, and move the Tomcat 5.0 documentation link to the archives

I have arranged my cronjob that rebuild the documentation, please check if it is OK.

Cheers

Jean-Frederic

Rémy