Hi, i'm trying to start tomcat within eclipse, to make debugging somewhat easier.
I followed the orders on the tomcat webpage, but it doesn't work.
I took org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina as main class,
put start at the program arguments, and I put
-Dcatalina-home="D:\tomcat\jakarta-tomcat-5\build" as the VM argument.

I then gives following exception (it has something to do with the catalina home. What have I done wrong? (I already tried it without the ", and I already tried to change the \ in /.

Thanks for the help!

java.lang.NullPointerException
        at java.util.Hashtable.put(Hashtable.java:393)
        at java.util.Properties.setProperty(Properties.java:102)
        at java.lang.System.setProperty(System.java:656)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Embedded.initDirs(Embedded.java:916)
        at
org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.setCatalinaHome(Catalina.java:425)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.process(Catalina.java:178)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.main(Catalina.java:166)
Exception in thread "main"