Hi,
No offense, but if you can't figure that out, you shouldn't be messing
around with this stuff.  There's only one source, the others are copies
for distribution for packaging.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com

java
>./jakarta-tomcat-
>connectors/webapp/java/org/apache/catalina/connector/warp/WarpResponse.
java

>KR, Hans

and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by
anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately