Mladen Turk wrote:
NormW wrote:

Greetings All,
Just built the latest Mod_Jk from CVS with Apache2.1 on Win for NetWare, and with only the three 'mandatory' settings for worker1 of type, host and port, all I'm getting is "Internal Server Error", and the Jk logs do not show good signs of matching URL's to the worker1...

You have a syntax error in the workers.properties.

When ever you find:
[debug] jk_worker.c (88): did not find a worker worker1

It means:
Uri is parsed for worker1, but the worker1 was failed to create.

The problem is that when the worker is created (when reading config)
the mod_jk.log is not jet present.
I'll try to use apache logger for that, but It'll have to wait for
1.2.9.

Just post those three lines :)

Mladen.

.

Good evening [still...],
I'm still using the JkWorkerProperty directive in the Apache conf for all the worker settings, but either way ought to be the same (I guess) so will more closely review the settings and see what difference[s] (if any) I can note using both methods.
Thanks again,
Norm