Jean-Jacques Clar wrote:
I did a clean co of jtc w/ JK_1_2_7_BETA_3 tag. I am building for
NetWare with ap2.0.52. Running stress test on a 2 procs machine.
Doing request to simple JSPs and servlets using WebBench with
up to 250 virtual clients.
It takes between few minutes and an hour to reproduce, this is the
stack:

Could you tell if Netware build is using any code from jk_mt.h (_MT_CODE)? If it doesn't use pthreads, than we'll need to think of something else to make the Netware build thread safe like other builds are.

Regards,
Mladen.