ZentraleStudienberatung wrote:
Dear Mladen,

We have now recognized that you are the absolute computer-superhero and that
no one knows the web better than you do.

At first mail you said > Stop spamming us, or we'll call the police!!!

Now, I'm superhero, cool :).

But WE (as I told you recently) are the students council of a university
which means that we just care about REAL knowledge (like philosophy,
medicine, law, etc.) and are not interested in playing the webmaster and care
about stuff like spamfilters and so on. So would you PLEASE in your greatest
wisdom cancel the adress [EMAIL PROTECTED] from your maillist?

How many times do I have to tell you that this is not mine maillist. If you wish to unsubscribe from the 'Tomcat Developers List' you can do that on the same page YOU subscribed in.

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html#Tomcat

Would you...?
Please...?

Can not do that. I'm not the list admin.

See? Each mail contains the unsubscribe info.

Mladen.