From: Peter Lin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Monday, January 03, 2005 10:04 AM
To: Tomcat Developers List
Subject: Re: adding features to Status servlet

sysinfo on unix/linux should be pretty easy. I've used windows
performance stats before when i tried to write the equivalent of the
status servlet for IIS. I will try to write an exe named sysinfo that
spits out similar performance stats.

how can I help mladen?

peter

On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 15:55:44 +0100, Mladen Turk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>