I'd like to be able to monitor the maximum requests active (within a connector thread pool) that are used at any time (and reset this maximum).

I'd like to be able to monitor the backlog (ala acceptCount) at a given point in time and the maximum to date (and reset this maximum).

[I already noticed the ability to monitor the currentThreadsBusy in ThreadPool.]

Am I (hopefully) overlooking this in the existing MBean stack? Or are these candidates for addition?

--
Jess Holle